Monday, February 14, 2011

Update on little dude

Just a quick update on our little man. He is growing like a weed, talking up a storm, and giggling like Elmo.
Greer is so sweet. So sweet. He is also incredibly intelligent. He says Dada and Gigi, but refuses to say Mama while I am around. I believe it is a clever game he is playing. He is like a parrot and repeats everything, but not Mama. Too funny. If I was an expert I would say that his bonding process is complete as is ours. I feel like his mom. I believe he feels like I am his mom. He is very affectionate, and yesterday out of the blue said "love ya" to me. Oh, and he is also very polite (Thanks Terri!) and helpful. He is at that precious stage for parents when their children actually enjoy putting their toys away. The food fetish is on the verge of passing, and good riddance. He is still happy to eat, but it is no longer the frantic screaming, squealing match. Now he happily dances and sings, but is patient. He brings me his tray at each meal and hands it to me and says a very cute "Tank too" which is seriously sweet. He continues to adore his sister and will imitate her gestures while they play. Also, he is recently saying "Dilla" for Attila, which is new. Finally, his little buddy has a name. Now we hear alot of "No no Dilla." Greer still hates veggies...except for corn. But, as Terri pointed out, he will eat them if he has some ranch to dip in. Funny to watch him dip each individual pea. He loves ketchup too. He will dip a fry over and over and just suck the ketchup off. Only when it completely falls apart does he gobble the fry and get a new dipper. He loves cars and books and usually has one or the other, or both, in his hands all the time. He pronounces book "boo" which is especially funny when he chants it over and over.
Well, better wrap up. We are exceedingly happy as a family and love, love, love our new addition. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment