Friday, September 10, 2010

For Family and Friends


I was asked today if we were going to post from Ethiopia. Hope to. But, really sorta unsure about the availability of a computer. When we traveled to China to pick up the Empress we took our laptop and blogged the whole experience. This time we plan to travel lightly and since the carry on allowance weight for Ethiopian Air is a mere 15 pounds, the lap top is out. So, my hope is to post at an internet cafe.

This will be a really different trip. Quite an experience. I am dreading the flight home. Really dreading the flight home. Really. Really. Little man is walking now and I imagine very active. Strapping him in a tiny airplane seat for 16.5 hours doesn't seem humanly possible. Man I hope he is easy going.

Just think one month from now this whole thing will be behind us. We will be home, with our CHILDREN....a happy, complete family.

No comments:

Post a Comment